Medical Malpractice Insurance
Your Opportunity to Retain up to 50% of Your Medical Malpractice Insurance Premium
It is all based on this simple formula:
YNS X P x .50% = $$$
YNS = # of Years practicing medicine in which you were Not Sued.
P = Medical Liability Insurance yearly Premium
.50% = 50% retention – amount that you retain
$$$ = Amount that goes back to you (via bank trust account)
Insurance Program Highlights
- History: This (Medical Malpractice Insurance RRG) product was created for Physicians who were setting up “captives” or accounts to protect their assets and accumulate wealth.
- This program is structured and based upon an assemblage of existing laws that are not utilized by insurer’s because they ONLY benefit the Physicians and NOT the insurance companies.
- This is a Risk Retention Group (RRG). An RRG is an owner controlled insurance company authorized by the Federal Liability Risk Retention act of 1986 as amended in 1987. An RRG will allow members who engage in similar or related business or activities to write liability insurance for all or any portion of the exposures of group members.
- It is a federally-chartered insurance vehicle; domiciled and governed by the Nevada Department of Insurance.
- Allows the medical professional to retain up to 50% of their premium in exchange for assuming 25% of the risk in an asset protected vehicle with no liability for others in their group and with reinsurance from an A- (Excellent) rated Insurer.
The Advantages and Differences over pure Medical Malpractice Insurance:
- You retain up to 50% of your premium for good loss results.
- Funds are retained in the Doctors account held at a major financial institution.
- Flexibility to self-direct how the funds are invested
- No cross liability between members (The loss results of one physician does not affect other members of the practice or group.)
- Two years of tail included in the rate (additional tail available)
- Re-insured with A- (Excellent) rated Insurer.
- Ability to participate in any settlement.
- Ability to choose your legal counsel if counsel is qualified in the respective field.
- Ability to finance your premium over 10 months.
- Build wealth in a tax favored manner (capital gains and dividends)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions:
- What if the program administrator goes out of business? This plan is owned by its Doctor Members. If the physicians decide to close it down, all of the physician’s funds are protected, as they reside in their own accounts, held in trust at a major financial institution.
- What is the risk to my money? The risk to the medical professional’s capital is contingent solely on the individual doctor’s losses. All accounts are owned by the physicians. Monthly statements will come directly from the financial institution.
- Is This RRG for You? If your loss ratio is less than 50% of your premium for your group for the past 5 years and you have a desire to re-capture part of your premium dollars safely in an asset protected vehicle earning interest, than YES.
For additional information, please feel free to contact:
Frontier Insurance Agency
8005 Kennedy Boulevard
North Bergen, NJ 07047